Horizons Family Medicine
Compassionate care for every family in Dayton, Ohio.
To our Horizons Family of Patients: COVID-19
- First of all don’t let fear guide the steps that you take BUT respond with common sense and wisdom
- Wash your hands. Seems simple BUT this is the major means of preventing passing this infection along
- If you have symptoms: fever/chills, muscle aches, cough; Stay at home and heal. The majority of these infections are mild
- If you have difficulty breathing or have other illnesses that could make a viral infection worst then you should go to the Emergency Room.
- Pregnant women should follow the SAME precautions. There hasn’t been any literature that shows that you can pass this on to your baby. Any infection can cause preterm contractions so call your OB if you think there are problems.
***Unfortunately we are not accepting any new patients at the moment***
Did you know you can use the patient portal to request appointments, prescription refills, and check your medical history?
24/7 Access at Horizons
Book appointments, refill prescriptions, access your medical information and message your doc.
Horizons Family Medicine is health care that empowers you through education and compassionate care. We provide the attention your family needs in a friendly atmosphere that will make you feel right at home!
We accept a variety of private insurance, as well as Medicaid and Medicare patients. Contact us today to start your health care journey with Horizons Family Medicine.
We accept a wide variety of insurance plans!
Have a question?
Choosing a doctor is a big deal.
See what independent reviewers have to say about Dr. Rowser.